Court Ordered Testing:
Successful court testing is accomplished by attending all required testing dates and assuring your co-operation with a court ordered officer. Court paper work should be provided to you, bring this in, if it has not been provided to you come in anyways, as it is advised to never miss a testing date.
Random codes will be assigned and frequency will be determined by your court ordered officer. Random codes for the following day are posted after 9:00 PM on the hotline, website, and facebook page.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are attending all random screenings.
- Upon arrival please ensure that photo-identification, and a form of payment is available.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards.
- All questions and concerns about positive tests due to current perscriptions or medications should be relayed to your court appointed officer.
- Confirmation is available for suspected "false-postitive" tests.
- Doors will be locked at 9:01 AM and 9:01PM
- We can not test any 86th Dictrict Court client that arrives late.
- Please note that lines tend to be longer during 8:30-9:00 on both mornings and evenings.
- If you are working; it is advised to come in eariler to avoid the rush.
New Direction Testing uses an independent SAMHSA certified laboratory that specializes in drug and alcohol detection. This relationship ensures a proven chain of custody and privacy to provide fast reliable results.